Always follow TNX, JPY & SPX togather..



Last week, I had said that I am bearish on SPX & my medium term targets were already posted before that. Market came close to last low of 1200, but it failed to make double bottom pattern on medium term.

Before SPX started going down this WEEK, TNX was already making big bearish candles & JPY had already started showing bullish signs against Dollar as well as GBP, EUR & AUD. So, it was a very clear signal that drop on SPX was coming. I told many of you on Wednesday about it.

I'll post update on charts once market close today & after I get all volume & open interest detail.

From now on I am not gonna do biweekly analysis of market like usual, only weekly analysis. I am getting none to very little feedback. So if you interested in daily or biweekly analysis, email me. I'll respond it.

Later u all....
Tags: × ×

3 comments