TNX vs. SPX vs. USDJPY Analysis

10 Year Treasury Note has failed to maintain its bullishness on daily time frame. That means bearish SPX & bearish USD/JPY. US Dollar is extreme over bought in short term & Gold is over sold with Crude Oil. I am watching AUD very closely for Gold. If RBA lowers interest rate despite of higher inflation in Australia, it'll effect Gold price uniquely. We'll see how much AUD goes off the correlation with Gold then.

SPX has made false break out speaking from Rising Wedge Pattern. Now, it is more clearer by looking at TNX charts that it's continue bearish trend since doji has failed to reverse trend as I had mentioned in August 10th post. I have already posted my bearish target levels for SPX in that post.

On the other hand, JPY has gained sharply today against US Dollar as well as EUR, GBP & AUD. I am bearish on USD/JPY as many of you know. I posted detailed chart analysis of USD/JPY on August 7th. I still stand for that. :) Below here is the current chart of USD/JPY(daily). As you can see there is some Rising Wedge Pattern here as well. If rising wedge pattern analysis is true, then big drop is coming soon on both SPX & USD/JPY, but for that TNX has to break downward current trend as well. So, keep watching all three. Happy Trading......
Tags: × ×

0 comments